Meet the flagship of Sea Ray’s Sport Cruiser line: The 370 Sundancer. The generous dimensions of this express-style boat make it exceptionally qualified for cruising and entertaining, and an extensive list of sterndrives or inboards, gas or diesel, lets you choose your preferred power. A roomy interior with forward V-berth, big mid-stateroom and convertible salon sofa can sleep six in comfort. Plus there is a full galley and head, and a flatscreen TV with remote DVD player.
- Standard twin MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT Bravo III sterndrives with Digital Throttle & Shifts
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification – standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Choice of twin MerCruiser sterndrives, V-drive inboards, or Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control
- Standard SmartCraft® Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface Modules (EIM).
- Cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop and refrigerator.
- Extra-large hull windows give interior an open, airy feeling.
- Pivoting double helm and port companion seats.
- Standard hardtop.
- Electrically actuated engine access hatch.
- Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform.
- Standard flatscreen TV with remote DVD player
- Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout.
- Large solid-surface galley countertop and abundant storage above and below.
- Water manifold system.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
Visit Sea Ray or CONTACT US TODAY and let our sales staff answer all your questions and concerns.