It doesn’t take long to see why the 330 Sundancer is such a skilled entertainer. There’s an extra-large wet bar, conversation-friendly cockpit layout, and up-tempo options like gasoline v-drives or Axius propulsion.
- Standard Twin MerCruiser® 5.0L MPI ECT Bravo® III sterndrives with Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS)
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification – standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Choice of twin MerCruiser sterndrives, V-drive inboards, or Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control
- Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters.
- Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform.
- Extra-large port lights give interior an open, airy feeling.
- Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allow easy access to deck area from cockpit.
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Standard SmartCraft® Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Extra-large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can also accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave/coffeemaker combo and plenty of storage.
- Large enclosed head compartment with simulated teak flooring.
- Innovative fiberglass arch top with aft sunshade.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
Visit Sea Ray or CONTACT US TODAY and let our sales staff answer all your questions and concerns.